I am a Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator. The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. It is designed to help men, women and adolescents learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives. The primary focus is on embracing vulnerability, developing shame resilience and practicing courage in the way we live, lead, love, and parent. What emerged from the research is that our deepest desire is to move toward authentic and wholehearted living. As a Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator, I have also been trained in the Rising Strong™ curriculum. This curriculum is based on Dr. Brene Brown’s recent book, “Rising Strong.”
What Is The Daring Way™?
The Daring Way™ curriculum is experienced through 8- week group, weekend intensives or through individual coaching. Regardless of the setting, you will develop the daily practices that transform the way we live, lead and achieve the things most important to us. In a safe environment, we will:
- Practice courage and allow ourselves to be vulnerable
- Exercise compassion and explore the attributes of empathy
- Nurture connection with others by embracing who we are
- Develop an internal sense of belonging vs. searching for acceptance and approval externally
- Accept that we are worthy of love and allow ourselves to be deeply seen and known
- Become grounded by a deep sense of purpose and guided by a resilient spirit
What Is Rising Strong™?
The physics of vulnerability is simple: If we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall. Rising Strong™ is a book and curriculum about what it takes to get back up and how owning our stories of struggle gives us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and the clearest path to a wholehearted life.